Welcome on the page of the BIS Bachelor’s program
The study enables employed people who have a university entrance qualification, acquiring a further - much higher - professional qualification at university level without abandon their full-time job.
The work-study Bachelor's program is geared towards people, with a view to their further professional development and to people, who intend to develop their existing business Know-How in the direction of a differentiated applicable qualification profile.
Our work-study Bachelor's program offers you following advantages:
- No study fees
- Expansion of your network through contact with fellow students in other cooperation companies
- Retention of your full-time employment, thereby financial independence
- Improvement / development of personal labor market opportunities
- Practice-oriented learning in small groups
- Individual consultation and support during your period of study
- Recognition of the study program according to the Bildungsfreistellungsgesetz in Rhineland-Palatinate
- Recognition of the university according to the Bildungszeitgesetz in Baden-Württemberg
- Accredited degree program
Before you apply, we recommend a consultation appointment with the managing director or the person responsible of the Bachelor’s program.