The International Office offers an Orientation program for all exchange students, which enables you to integrate rapidly into the campus and social life in Ludwigshafen. Please consult our fact sheet for the exact dates!
During the introduction week, you get assistance in administrative concerns such as matriculation at the university, registration at the city’s foreigner registration office, health insurance, and more.
Further, you will get practical advice and important information about our university, studies and choosing courses. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions about your stay and your studies in Ludwigshafen.
The introduction week is obligatory for all exchange students and will be held in English. It starts on Monday morning at 9:30 am; the meeting place will be announced in time.
- A German test, which helps us check your current level and assign the best course for you!
- An Intensive German course – so you can easily catch up on the language!
- Information events – so you feel more confident about your stay in Germany!
- Intercultural orientation trainings - helpful events for your social, academic, and daily life!
- Get to know the campus –you will be familiarized with the staff and the facilities at the university!
- Explore Ludwigshafen – a guided tour through the city!